What is Omnitrope?
The human growth hormone (HGH) market is teeming with different products, brands, and methods of use for patients and customers to enjoy. Omnitrope is one of the many brands available today and one of the 12+ brands that are FDA-approved for use by many – but what is omnitrope and what is it used for?
Omnitrope, which is manufactured by Sandoz pharmaceuticals, is a synthetic and recombinant form of human growth hormone. Unlike the HGH produced naturally by the human body, Omnitrope is produced in a laboratory – but don’t worry, Omnitrope mimics natural HGH and has the same chemical makeup.
Since HGH can’t be taken orally, Omnitrope is available in a liquid-formulation pen or a lyophilized powder. Whether you purchase the convenient pen or vial and syringe, Omnitrope is taken by daily injection into fat tissue below the skin – popular injection sites are the stomach, deltoid, and/or thigh.
What is Human Growth Hormone?
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, some of you might be wondering what human growth hormone, or HGH for short, is and where it comes from. Starting with the basics, there are two primary forms of HGH – the natural HGH that’s produced by the body and the synthetic HGH that’s produced in a lab.
Natural growth hormone is a 191 amino acid single-chain polypeptide hormone that’s produced by the pituitary gland – a small, pea-sized gland located at the base of the brain, below your hypothalamus. Natural production of HGH increases during childhood and peaks during puberty, but starts to slow down by the age of 30.
Synthetic HGH, such as Omnitrope, is made to resemble its natural counterpart. It features the same 191 amino acid profile as the HGH produced in the body, which makes it an effective substitute when natural levels are low. Synthetic HGH is also referred to as recombinant HGH – the terms are interchangeable.
What is Omnitrope Used For?
In a perfect world, the human body produces the right amount of human growth hormone needed for proper function – it plays a major role in growth, development, and metabolism. Unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world and sometimes the human body produces too much or too little of the hormone.
Omnitrope was created to counter this problem. Let’s take a look at some of the many medical reasons why children and/or adults might need Omnitrope:
- Growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in children
- Adult growth hormone deficiency
- Turner Syndrome
- Lack of growth due to a chronic renal (kidney) insufficiency or Prader-Willi syndrome
- Idiopathic Short Stature
- Loss of muscle tissue as a result of HIV
Like we explained above, human growth hormone increases during childhood and peaks during puberty, but natural production starts to slow down in your 30s and is known to decline as much as 15% every decade (10 years). For that reason, many people might take Omnitrope to counter this natural reduction.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons behind taking Omnitrope recreationally:
- Increase energy, strength, and athletic performance
- Lose body weight and body fat (avoid rapid weight gain), specifically in the waist
- Look and feel younger by slowing down the natural aging process
- Increase bone density and muscle mass
- Reduce joint pain and unusual tiredness
Whether you’re taking Omnitrope to treat a medical condition or taking it recreationally, it’s designed to improve quality of life – ultimately ensuring the body is working and functioning the way it’s supposed to. With that said, it’s crucial that patients and customers take pharmacy-grade HGH and use it properly.
How to Use the Omnitrope Pen
The easiest and most convenient way to use Omnitrope properly is with the SurePal pen – our personal favorite injection pen on the market today. It’s not only easy to use, but it has an attractive design for those that prefer a more classy experience. Still, it’s important that you understand how to use it properly.
Don’t worry, we’re going to give you step-by-step directions on how to use your Omnitrope SurePal pen:
- Step 1 – Remove the two caps at the top of the pen.
- Step 2 – Slide the HGH cartridge through the second cap until it clicks, locking it in place to ensure it doesn’t fall out.
- Step 3 – Re-attach the second cap by matching the white line with the white dot.
- Step 4 – Adjust the injection dosage by opening the milligram window.
- Step 5 – Screw the needle in place and remove the cap off the needle.
- Step 6 – Administer the injection into fatty tissue underneath the skin (the stomach, deltoid, and thigh are popular injection sites.).
- Step 7 – Release the HGH into the fatty tissue by pressing the button.
Omnitrope can’t be taken orally because of the gastric acid in our stomachs, which is why Omnitrope is only available via an injection. For those that don’t want to use the SurePal pen, you can still take HGH with a traditional vial and syringe – though you’ll need to mix the solution yourself before injecting it.
Omnitrope Cost & Dosage Information
By now, you understand what Omnitrope is, what it’s used to treat, and how to administer it properly, but that still doesn’t answer one of the most important questions of all – how much does Omnitrope cost and how many units are in a vial of Omnitrope? Don’t worry, we’ve got an answer for you below:
- Omnitrope 10mg / 30 IU – a 10mg Omnitrope cartridge that contains 30 IU costs $575 at HGHMeds.com.mx
- Omnitrope 10mg / 90 IU – three 10mg (30 IU) Omnitrope cartridges that contain 90 IU total costs $1,737, but is on sale for $1,300 at HGHMeds.com.mx
- Omnitrope 10mg / 180 IU – six 10mg (30 IU) Omnitrope cartridges that contain 180 IU total costs $3,474, but is on sale for $2,349 at HGHMeds.com.mx
Before you make a final decision, it’s important to note that a SurePal pen is only included when buying the six-pack for $2,349 – an incredible value that ensures you’re set for months. For example, the six-pack (180 IU total) of Omnitrope will last you six months if you’re taking 1 mg of HGH per day.
Where to Buy Omnitrope
Omnitrope can be extremely difficult to find – especially in an HGH market that’s heavily regulated by the FDA and United States government. Unless you have a medical condition that calls for HGH injections, recreational users of HGH are often left in the dust – but don’t worry, HGHMeds.com/mx has your back!
Not only do we have pharmacy-grade HGH – the same HGH that’s approved by the FDA – available for purchase, but we make the process extremely simple and ensure you’re getting it at an affordable price. We also guarantee delivery, provide a tracking number, and ship it in insulated packaging with ice packs.
To learn more about Omnitrope and how to get it delivered to your home for regular use, check out our website at HGHMeds.com.mx and start your order today. As always, contact us with any questions!