Human growth hormone, or HGH for short, is one of the many hormones naturally produced by the anterior pituitary gland – a pea-sized gland located at the base of the brain. The pituitary gland is also responsible for producing thyroid-stimulating hormone, prolactin, luteinising hormone, and much more.
HGH levels are regulated by the hypothalamus, which is located directly above the pituitary gland. The hypothalamus produces two hormones that are sent to the pituitary gland for HGH production – growth hormone-releasing hormone (to stimulate HGH release) and somatostatin (to inhibit HGH release).
So, what is Norditropin? It’s a synthetic, man-made, recombinant human growth hormone that can be injected directly into fatty tissue under the skin. Norditropin is made by Novo Nordisk and has been FDA-approved since 1995. It’s designed to replenish the HGH not being produced naturally by the body.
What Are the Reasons to Take Norditropin?
As we grow older, the natural aging process takes its course and the body undergoes a number of changes – one of which being HGH production. HGH levels generally increase during childhood and peak during puberty, but start to decrease in our mid-20s or early-30s – though production never fully stops.
For some children, their body either can’t produce HGH or doesn’t produce enough HGH – which can disturb growth and development as they grow older. Aside from a lack of HGH production, here are some of the other reasons why pediatric patients might take Norditropin:
- Child isn’t growing properly due to lack of HGH
- Child was born light and/or small out of the wound
- Child has a condition called Turner Syndrome, a rare chromosomal error in some girls
- Child has a condition called Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and isn’t growing properly
- Child has a condition called chronic renal (kidney) insufficiency and isn’t growing properly
It’s also possible for adults to experience an growth hormone deficiency, at which point they would be prescribed HGH. Of course, adults more commonly use HGH for off-label reasons such as:
- Anti-aging properties – look and feel younger again; slow down the natural aging process
- Increase energy and strength during exercise
- Improve athletic performance
- Increase bone density and muscle mass
- Decrease body weight and body fat, especially in the waist area
It should be noted that Norditropin is only FDA-approved for HGH disorders and not the off-label reasons listed above. That’s not to say it’s not safe and effective, but users should be extra careful when administering the injections. When done properly, human growth hormone can change an individual’s life.
How Long Does Norditropin Stay in Your System?
According to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the circulating half-life of Norditropin is just 20-30 minutes, while the biological half-life is anywhere from 9 to 17 hours – largely due to the indirect effects it has on the human body. With that said, the actual time will vary from one person to the next.
Some of those factors include dosage, frequency, metabolism, and the health of the individual. Although rare when used properly, Norditropin can result in a number of frequently reported adverse reactions – including edema, carpal tunnel syndrome, abdominal pain, joint pain, muscle pain, and abnormal skin sensations (such as numbness and tingling).
How Much Does Norditropin Cost?
The cost of Norditropin largely depends on where and how you’re getting it. For example, some people might be prescribed HGH by a medical doctor, at which point insurance may or may not cover it. Other people get their HGH online, which is always paid out of pocket.
At HGHMeds, we offer three different dosages of Norditropin:
- 5mg FlexPro – $650 for a 6-pack (90IU)
- 10mg FlexPro – $450 for one (30IU), $1,250+ for a 3-pack (90IU), and $2,250+ for a 6-pack (180IU).
- 15mg FlexPro – $700 for one (45IU), $1,250+ for a 2-pack (90IU), and $2,250+ for a 4-pack (180IU)
When you purchase Norditropin, you receive a pen that’s pre-mixed – saving you from having to mix the HGH with bacteriostatic water. They also come with a milligram window so you can measure the amount of HGH you’re taking. The amount of uses you get out of one pen depends on your day-to-day dosage.
Alternatives to Norditropin
Although Norditropin is the most common FDA-approved HGH injection brand on the market today, it’s not the only one – in fact, there are several others that have been approved by the FDA. The three most popular alternatives to Norditropin FlexPro pens include Genotropin, Humatrope, and Omnitrope.
Let’s take a closer look at each one:
- Genotropin – this brand is made by Pfizer and has been FDA-approved since the early 2000s. The solution is mixed with the twist of the cap.
- Humatrope – this brand is made by Eli Lilly in Mexico. Unlike Norditropin, users have to manually mix the solution before injecting it.
- Omnitrope – this brand is made by Sandoz pharmaceuticals and has been FDA-approved since 2006. We currently sell a 10mg pre-mixed cartridge.
It’s important to know that not all HGH brands are created equal. What works best for one person might not work as well for another person. Since they’re each unique in their own way, users should do their research beforehand to ensure they’re getting the best product – and best results – possible with HGH.
Are You Looking for Pharmacy-Grade HGH?
Are you trying to find quality, pharmacy-grade growth hormone therapy at an affordable and reasonable price? Do you want to enjoy the benefits of HGH without needing a prescription for it? Are you ready to see what human growth hormone can do for you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact us today.
HGHMeds.com.mx is an online pharmacy based out of Mexico that sells pharmacy-grade HGH to those looking to get the most out of life. These are the same brands that have been approved by the FDA and the same brands you would get if you were being prescribed it – we only sell the best of the best!
While we sell Genotropin, Omnitrope, and Humatrope, our clear-cut best seller is Norditropin – roughly 95-98% of the HGH we sell is Norditropin. To learn more about HGH and how it can help your body, please visit our blog. To start an order with us and get high-quality HGH sent to your home, contact us!