Often many people with GH (growth hormone) deficiency think there is little they can do naturally to help. Injections and supplements are a solution after a sufficient decrease in growth hormones, however there is a huge possibility to prevent or postpone this decrease and that comes from the food you eat.
After the age of 25 most people decrease in their natural secretion but with proper exercise, enough hours of rest, minimal stresses and most importantly with the right food consumption. There is hardly any part in a human’s life that is not effected by their eating habits. There are definitely some foods that help increase the production of HGH and they are constantly spoken about. There are also many studies that have been done that proves the amazing benefits of these foods for HGH secretion.
Here is the list of some of the top beneficial foods for human growth hormone secretion:
- Pineapple – So try to cut out the sugars and carbs before bed and try some pineapple! Pineapple is not only beneficial for digestive processes but it also helps stimulate serotonin and melatonin while sleeping, which is a huge influence of HGH secretion.
- Fava Beans – No matter if you are making a fava bean breakfast spread or green risotto with fava beans they are a perfect and healthy food to eat in order to help increase the secretion of HGH. They are packed with an agent called L-Dopa that helps increase dopamine and GH.
- Goji Berries – These little berries pack huge benefits for those that consume these on a regular basis. With 22 different minerals, rich in vitamins, fatty acids, and sesquiterpenoids. They have L-Arginine and L-Glutamine which are too huge beneficial factors for GH boosting.
- Coconut Oil – Everyone knows you can use coconut oil for cleaning the body to cleaning the furniture to making a meal, however most people do not know that it is a fast way to influence your HGH secretion. Amazingly it influences HGH within 30-90 minutes after its consumed.
- Yogurt – You have to make sure that this yogurt is 100% organic and unpasteurized which contains L-Glutamine.
- Algae – Besides keeping heavy toxins out of your body, decreasing blood sugar levels and improving cholesterol, spirulina and chlorella also help increase HGH production significantly.
- Watermelon – has a huge amount of L-citrulline an amino acid that one’s body turns into arginine to help stimulate HGH secretion in a natural way.
- Water – increases HGH all while flushing flushing toxins in the body.
- Nuts – Rich in L-Arginine for HGH secretion.
- Beets – Their amazing colors really do resemble the benefits these veggies hold. They help balance PH levels all while increasing levels of nitric oxides and increasing GH.
- Lemons – are alkaline products that help to balance PH to boost HGH in a natural way.