Most people do not know that one of the biggest barrier to weight loss especially after the age of 30 is actually sleep!
Most of us know that it is so vital to get a decent night’s rest. In any case, for many individuals this might be simpler said than done. Results from National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke demonstrate that more than 40 million Americans battle with disorders pertaining to sleep, and an additional 20 million admit to reliably experiencing difficulty staying asleep.
For most adults it is highly important that one gets a minimum of 7 to 8 hours of proper sleep every night. By having this it contributes to your metabolism and into fat burning. Chances are slim for your body to burn fat while you are sleeping if you are constantly waking up throughout the night.
While we are in deep sleep, also known as delta sleep, our body releases approximately 74% of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). This hormone is essential for burning fat and is essential to maintain healthy bodily functions. It is released by the pituitary gland (brain) into the bloodstream while we sleep. HGH promotes a healthy metabolism, which is important for burning body fat and not storing it. While one begins to age after 25 our HGH levels begin to deplete. Sleep deprivation has a major impact on your sleep cycles especially when you produce HGH and ultimately impacts on how much, or if any, of your HGH gets released. Also alcohol, sleeping medication, caffeine and stress will cause problems with proper sleeping patterns and your natural production of HGH.
Side effects connected with lower productions of HGH, or deficiency of HGH are:
- Effects associated with aging
- Higher risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Lower cognitive and physical performance
- Weight gain
- Reduced muscle mass
What to do:
- Exercise earlier
- Limit your exposure to blue light and artificial light at night time
- Learn to relax by meditation or reading a book
- Limit alcohol and caffeine consumption
- Take hghmeds HGH products that are right for you
- Go to bed earlier
- Eating healthy
- Give yourself at least 20 minutes of no electronics before bed
- Talk to someone who is supportive and listens
- At the end of the day, no amount of exercise or eating healthy will make you lose weight if your stress levels are high and you are not sleeping soundly.
- Manage stress
Burn your fat quick by normally expanding your HGH levels! Changing your eating regimen and exercise propensities can initiate the common arrival of HGH from your pituitary organ. You require HGH for muscle development and improvement and to increase* your digestion to consume more fat while you rest. The advantages of synthetic HGH have given the immense evenings rest everybody deserves but is not always what everybody gets.